Start Date: Apr 20, 2019
The listing is now in catalog lot number selling order!
DON'T BE LATE
Estate of Natalie Shipman
1607 220TH - CORWITH, IOWA
SATURDAY, APRIL 20th – 9:00 am
SHORT SELLING TIME! DON’T BE LATE!
OFFERING BOTH LIVE ONSITE AND LIVE WEBCAST BIDDING
TRACTOR LOADER: Allied 895 / TRACTORS: 2009 Case IH Magnum 275; Case IH 1084; Case IH 7130; Case IH 5288 (needs work); 1968 IH, F656 / PLANTER: Case IH 1200 / COMBINE: Case IH 1660, Axial –flow / WAGONS: Brett grain 644; Parker grain 605; Kilbros gravity; Auger wagon / OTHER EQUIP.: Case IH Cultivator 527B; Case IH bean head 1020; Case IH disk; Auger; Case IH corn head; Rotary hoe; Chisel plow; Stalk cutter; Tractor duals wheels; Loftness 3pt. snowblower; Chain saw; Box blade.
TERMS: Everything sells like is, as is, where is. Cash, Wire Transfer, Credit Card with additional fee, or Letter of Credit from bank to guarantee check. NO buyers' premium for ONSITE purchases buyers’ premium. For webcast purchases a buyers’ premium of 3% applies.
HILPIPRE AUCTION CO. -- WATERLOO, IA
PH: 319-235-6007 or MERV’S CELL: 319-415-0816
Terms & Conditions
OVERVIEW OF TERMS: Everything sells like is, as is, where is. Cash, Wire Transfer, Credit Card with additional fee, or Letter of Credit from bank to guarantee check. No buyers premium for onsite purchases. For webcast purchases a buyers’ premium of 3% applies.
FULL - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Auctioneer will announce whether the auction is with or without reserve. All rights of the auctioneer and the purchaser shall be in force depending on the type of auction. Announcements made during the sale supersede any previous announcements whether spoken or printed. Any persons selling or consigning items to the sale shall not bid on said items or is not allowed to have an associate or agent bid for them.
2. Any person desiring to procure any and all bids shall register with the Auction Co.. Registering will consist of providing all necessary information asked by the Auction Co. All person registering guarantee provided information to be accurate and warrants that he is authorized to bid on behalf of the firm or party represented. Auctioneers or Auction Co. reserve the right to refuse any applicant a bidding card and may revoke such privilege at any time.
3. All purchases must be settled in full the day of the sale and shall be removed from the premises within the time specified by the auctioneer. Payment shall be in the form of cash, travelers checks, cashier checks or checks. Checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing the check. Auctioneers or Auction Co. will have the sole right to determine if a person does not need to provide a letter of credit or if payment may be delayed. By bidding on items in the auction buyer represents to Auctioneers that he is financially solvent and all checks issued by buyer will be honored. A dishonored check is conclusive buyer insolvent and entitles auctioneer to remedies available under applicable laws.
4. All goods will be put in lots and will be sold to the highest bidder for cash. The record kept by the clerk of sale together with the marked catalog of the Auctioneer shall in all cases be accepted by the buyers as final when questions arise as to the price for which lots have been sold.
Auctioneers reserve the sole right to change the order of the sale, the size of the lots, the addition or subtraction of a lot number. Auctioneers will have the sole right to determine the bidding increment. In the event of a buyers’ dispute or tie bid, the Auctioneer has the sole right to either open up the bidding for continued advancement or strike the goods sold. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bid which they consider to be insignificant advance over the preceding bid.
Any errors in accounting toward purchasers bill will be corrected according to the actual facts. Purchaser agrees to pay what is owed. Purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until total purchase price of all his items have been paid in full. In the event purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price of any lot within the prescribed time or fails to compile with any terms of sale Auctioneers shall have retained a possessory lien on all lots of purchaser and at their sole discretion have the right to resell such lots by public or private sale without notice of any kind to purchaser.
5. Any printed literature given to purchasers such as a buyers catalog shall only act as a guide. If Auctioneers express opinion to condition or merchantability, and what price should be paid. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being inaccurately described in this listing catalog or elsewhere, no liability shall be born by Auctioneer in the respect of any such faults or errors.
6. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that all good have been available prior to sale time and that he is purchasing all goods with all defects. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU HAVE DETERMINED TO THE CONDITION OF TO THE LOT FROM YOUR OWN EXAMINATION. Buyer acknowledges sole responsibility and assumes the risk that a lot after it has been inspected might change. Auctioneer will sell lot(s) as it exists at time sold, as is, where is, with no warranties whether implied or expressed. Any and all warranties or guarantees will be between the buyer and seller only.
7. The auction sale sight shall include any location which a lot is located for display and or removal as well as where the actual bid calling in conducted. Auction sales site are considered potentially dangerous places and immediately upon registration if not before purchaser shall so notify agents, servants, and employees and others accompanying him.
8. All claims or disputes must be settled on the day of the sale at the sale site. No claims will be allowed after the removal of goods.
9. Appropriate taxes will apply. Tax exemptions accepted if purchaser produces proper documentation of their exemptions.
1. Purchaser will be responsible for complete removal of all goods purchased. Cost of removal will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
2. Auctioneer reserves the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any buyer of lots requiring dismantling, rigging, or hot cutting.
3. Any damage caused to real property or other goods caused by the purchaser or his agents, the purchaser agrees to cover all damages both to the property and legal. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Auction Co., Auctioneers, their agents, any and all sellers from and against any damage to property or injury to person or loss of life occasioned directly by the act or acts of buyer or buyer’s representative, agent, or employees in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot or any other action resulting from the attendance of the purchaser to this sale.
4. In the event that the purchaser fails to remove any such lot or part thereof within said period, the Auctioneer or his designees shall have the right but shall be under no obligation to do so either in the name if the Auctioneer or other seller or the purchaser to remove, store, abandon, discard, sell or otherwise dispose of each of any part of lot bid in or purchased at the expense and risk of the purchaser without waiving any other rights that the auctioneer or other seller may have against the purchaser.
5. The purchaser shall be and shall continue to be liable for all lose, expense, and damage directly sustained by the auctioneer or seller by reason of the failure of the purchaser to comply with the foregoing condition
SHORT SELLING TIME! DON’T BE LATE!
ALL ITEMS SELL WITHOUT GUARANTEE-- ITEMS SELL AS IS, LIKE IS,
WHERE IS, UPON BUYERS OWN JUDGEMENT.
Purchaser further agrees to pay for all purchases day of auction: Further agrees to pay a 3 % BUYERS PREMIUM APPLIES for webcast purchases. NOTE: No onsite purchases buyers premium.